Friday, March 6, 2009

today~

-cross country...

i tell you all k? blue house will win this year!!! hahaha
damn tired...
my neck pain like hell lo...
dont know who push me then my neck like 'chek dou'...
sis, you rock!!!
you get what you want...
what you want is to get 5 points...
and yes!!!
you did it...
me and felicia run together..
(you sure dont want to know what happened...damn angry...)
thanks for people cheering for me while i'm running in... 
i dont now who you are...
coz i didn't eat any thing in the morning...
and i feel a lil dizzy~ @.@
i heard people saying: go andrea!!! you can do it... faster!!! almost reach d...
thanks people..
even sis also cheer for me...=')..
sorry i cant cheer for you... hahaha...
now my leg starting to be pain...
thanks for people who care about my neck(woon hau, pei yin, etc etc.. and of course, anlynn TOO!!! lols)
ok la... bye...




p/s: i love you......... and..... BLUE HOUSE WILL WIN!!!

No comments: