Tuesday, January 27, 2009

yesterday(first day of CNY)


yesterday was the first day of CNY...
hello, everyone knows that rite?
hahaha..
lame me...
this year my first angpau is not from my dad...
is from my aunt..
coz my aunt and uncle going to japan...
whatever la..
so woke up around 12+...
i was really tired..
went to a res for lunch..
then went to my granduncle's house..
he's a nice man...
he's creative too... very!!!
so i kinda like him laa..
he's very friendly..
then went to g.mum's house(dad's side)...
then went to grandaunt's house...
then went somewhere..
some relatives's place...
then had dinner with cousin and family...
then went yum cha with them at old town...
my aunts and uncles...
the one in white and green stripes is my dad...
the one in red is my aunt...
my cup of white coffee...
i love coffee...



p/s: i love you

No comments: