Friday, January 9, 2009

untitled

its a new year and its a new beginning. I'm currently sitting with yen thing. I'm happy to see my friends, and my darlings~ well, i hope 'she' can faster find her true friends. I'm so surprise when i saw everything~ yes, its true... i don't really like me class rite now, but i think i'll deal with it someday. i saw lots of new faces~ jack say his school got no leng lui~ hahaha... I'm sitting at the center right now, want change place ler, wan to change to front abit. i must be serious this year, i regret that i didn't tried my best last year to get into a better class. i hate my teachers, damn...
Eng - Ms.Lee
Sc - Pn.Chu
Bm - Cik Nur (any idea who is she?)
Geo - Pn.Norma
Sej - Cik Fatina
Maths - Pn.Nazli (though she's fierce, but she treat me very nice^^)
Chi - Ms.Mak (good teacher)
Art - IQBAL (he's my so 'called friend'. addira understand. bt most of u wont understand~)
Kh - ???
Moral - MR.WONG!!! (hahaha, the chao gu liang~ lols~)
wth, whatever la... now, i only care how my 'TRUE FRIENDS" think about me. now i dont care others people they think about me. i respect you if you respect me. if i respect you, and you dont respect me, why do i still want to respect you?! i dont care if you call me sei 8 po, so hai or bitch or whatever. now here, let me say, YOU'RE CHILDISH! hello, next year's PMR already! Pay more attention in class better than sms k? every should know that i'm referring to her right? scold me lo, what goes around comes around. Understand?! things go wrong and people do changes.

No comments: