Friday, January 23, 2009

january~

i really had alot of fun this year
althought its only january~
but i promise to all my friends(that i care) and my classmates that i will not argue with you all...
i really love this year...
everything change...
even i change the soul in me changes...
i really can feel the difference between 2008 and 2009...
everything will change someday...
its just the matter of time...
so girl, dont be so freaking lc in school..
even i really dont like you..
i try to smile to you..
but the corners of my mouth just cant lift up...
but some of the people that argue last year..
i've already tell them that i'll change =)..
and i realy do =]..
rite?
and the girl that trust me and believe me.
i even give her cooookies....
xD..
its nice you know..
hahaha...
xD xD xD xD...
and the only girl that i know her since last year in 1N..
i gess everyone know who i'm talking rite?
i talked to her i msn...
she was like so damn freaking freaking nice to me...
and the first day in school..
i smiled to her in a very very nice way... and i wanted to say hi..
and she stared at me...
i'm like wtf!!!
see.
waht kind of friends is she?
sorry if i hurt you..
but what i'm saying is true...
let's get it right..
i did my job by smiling to you..
but you dont even want to smile but stare..
so i wont care about ur freidnship anymore...
had dinner with jill(anjill)..
went to mcd..
ate fof..
filet-o-fish
yay me..
lol...
whatever..



p/s: i love you

No comments: