Saturday, January 17, 2009

FRiday

friday friday... stay back until 1:30 - 2... to decorate the class^^... then i went to bam help them da bao food... then mum and dad come d... went to nnew house there... some pic...

the rubbish...
the garden

then went to b.k... coz sis not yet eat... she ate french chicken, and i ate bbq cheese burger... ^^

some photos with lynn~






me..
lynn...
my bbq cheeseburger
lynn eating her french chicken..
me eating my bbq cheeseburger
hehehe
^^
mmm...yummy
around 6 only reach home... shower.. ready everything...
ppl having party~
went to bangsa coz mum have a gathering with her friends... plus is oneof her friend's birthday...


went to coliseum... one of the old restaurant... i ate cordon bleu...something like that...the res is really old...

then after that went back to bangsa... then jill, lynn and me went to W.I.P... mum and her friends over there... thats all..




p/s: i love you

No comments: