Wednesday, December 24, 2008

outing~

yesterday was a blast!
woke up around 9+.
dad fetch me go 1u.
leave he house around 10:35.
reach there around 10:50.
1u very near my house only.
meet at the cinema, ah en, ah si, ah hui reach first.
then go to mc.donald to makan coz i not yet eat.
plus go there and wait for wennishe.
waited for her around 20 mins~
then we took a pic.
but still at wennishe's camera.
then walk walk walk...
*shopping~
then we feel boring, so decided to watch 'yes man'.
the movie is very funny, me and wennishe laugh so loud!
hahaha...
then there got one little boy keep disturbing us!
==...
its a nice movie~
after the movie we went to parkson and 'hang gai'^^.
then we went to the snooker place, and we play snooker~
whoa-la~
fun fun fun!!!
after the snooker then wennishe need go home d...
so ah si, ah en, ah hui and me walk around~
then not long again, they need go home.
so bye...
i walk myself.
then i feel tired, so i sit down on a bench, then a black guy sit beside me.
i'm scared, so i walk away....
and he follow me! wth~
so i was so scared, i went to mc.donald.
and i waited for mum and dad for almost 2 hours!!!!
wth!!! so when they reach, we walk walk walk...
went to 'wong kok' (dont know how to spell =X) to have our dinner.
i ate the french toast~
but peanut butter one.
and we hang gai...
sis and lynn walk them self.
shaun walk alone.
me, mum, and dad walk together, so that what i want buy, they can pay for me xD.
went into jusco and buy something.
when we want leave jusco, met my 'sok sok' aka dad's brother.
and my sok sok cant find my g.mum and my cousin.
so we help him find. while going to nichii.
we found our g.mum and cousin.
so they walk with us coz uncle got something to do.
but g.mum follow uncle at last coz g.mum need go home i guess...
so its getting ate, so we decided to go home.
before we go home, we went to mc.donald to eat ice-cream. xD...
after eating, we wnt home...
on the way home, we pass by the curve, traffic jam ler there...
everyone go there count down~
hahaha...
lynn and jill also bought high heels ler~
hahaha~
when i reach home, mum called me to shower~
so i shower lo...
then jill, lynn, and me went to mum's room and watch titanic..
before we watch, we act 'her'..
like how she take picture of hersef...
lol..
its very funny..
we keep acting how she take pic...
xD..
after that we start to watch titanic...
not until half an hour, lynn and jill also say dun want to watch d...
so left me alone...
but at last i also didn't watch..
went to down stairs and watch d-tox with shaun, and dad..
so chi gek also..
hahaha...
then i sleep very early ler~
coz very tired~
that's all..
yesterday wwas a BLAST!



p/s: i love you

No comments: