Saturday, December 27, 2008

no title~

feel so funny this days. amount of people's already ready for school, but not me. i have this funny feelings inside my body~ and most of the msn peoples thought that i break up~ wth, then i explain to them. alot also say they understand my feelings. but they don't. after explaining to them, they still thought that i break up~ hello, i don't have boy friend lo ok? i seldom sms this few days. watch titanic today. watch until the ending part~ so touching ler~ i cried. lol, I'm a cry baby last time, i always cry. and it seems like my hobby last time is crying~ xD but now i feel so mature! coz i seldom cry. hahaha... but the one who care me the most, is still her. good friends only kay? I'm not les! everyone is talking about next year. what will happened? I'm sure that I'm gonna stay in the same floor *4th floor*. (every time lunch time most noisy de. and i really miss the fun. last time before jia thong jie change school, me, xing ling and her used to play water with her in toilet. our days~ haha. too bad i didn't take pics with her.) next year? next year? next year? lots of teacher say that this year form 1 new student very naughty. got meh? will next be more worst? more dramatic? more action? more argument? more scolding? more gossiping? more backstabbing? more fakers? oh, whatever~ just wondering around~ most of the people already post some similar post like this writing about next year~ I'm bored. so i decided to do the same thing, but different word?

No comments: