Tuesday, December 30, 2008

LAST POST!!!

well, this is not the last post of my blog...
but its the last post for 2008...
2008 happened lots of things~
i mean like those politics~
right?
well...
i'm going to my uncle's shop tonight...
its very near cheras jusco...
cheras jusco walk to there also can...
2006 new year's eve we also went there..
we even walk to jusco and buy some food and ice cream~
its like every year we also will go there...
but last year i didn't go..
but my family got go..
i went to my friend's house...
well, its very nice going there...
so fast then its the end of 2008~
i still remember the first time i went into form 1N...
everyone is like looking at me in a very weird way~
its so so so so scary!!!
ahahaha...
gigi was my first friend!
lolS~
she was so friendly that time..
she even ask my hp num~
but i still remember mr.joseph~
he's so nice..
lols~
he keep smiling at me..
=X
that time i feel like he's ham sap lou~
but no la..
he's a nice teacher..
although every time in class lots of people bully him..
but sometime he will scold us..
but most of the time, no..
however people..
happy new year!
hope you'll have a great year next year..
starting from tomorrow~
^^



p/s: i love you

No comments: