Monday, December 8, 2008

interior designer~

interior designer is my ambition since i'm in standard 4. my maths gotta be good if i want to be a interior designer~ and if i design my house, the first thing i'll do is make the kitchen bigger, coz i love cooking and baking. even i cook like a lump of shit, but i'll try and try again. even if my mum dun let me cook, but i try to snach the ladle from her xD... baking... even my sis say i bake until the cake is not nice, i'll bake again no matter what she say. even i failed to make a nice cake, my dad wil still support me. i just love baking and cooking. so next time i can buy my very first house with my very own precious money, the kitchen will be big. next is my living room, my living room also must be big. so next time got function also can come my house. and got any special day like cny, christmas, mooncake festival and more can celebrate in my house. some picture i found in google. and i wan my future house's certain angle to look a little similar with it. enjoy~
swimming pool~
looks like hotel~
thr bedroom...
this one is nice and big~
lurve the living room~
living room
living room
lurve the kitchen~
the bathroom...
so nice~ red and white...
kitchen~


p/s: i love you

No comments: