Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I should~

there are too many people outside that got nothing to do! Stop giving me stupid comments, okay?!?!? RESPECT people! I know that you're not gonna stop. and some of my msn friends even called me put my blog to private. yes, i'm gonna listen to them if you continue. this is the only thing i can do. stop using vulgarism!



to people:
i'll only invite people i trust. the only one i trust is always her. and maybe i'll invite her too... and i'm gonna have a c-box after that. please people, if i invite you, means i trust you. if i invite you, means i take you as my friend. if i invite you, i hope that you wont tell anyone. so give it a try. sign in to your blog and see if i did invite you. people i invite means i can tell them my secrets. people i invite might be my enemy? i might not invite my good friend? or my best friend. who know's (i know...xD...lame)?



p/s: i love you
::andrea::

No comments: