Tuesday, November 25, 2008

tag~

I tag:

1) Anlynn

2) you

3) you

4) you

 

 

 

 

1) Anlynn

2) shaun

3) mum

4) dad

5) jill

6) shermaine

7) sabrina

8) Nicole

9) Tane

10) gwen

 

Who is no.2 having relationship with ?

Me? lol

 

Is no.3 a male or a female ?

female.

 

No.7 and no.10 were together, would it be a good thing ?

no...two also girls le...

 

How about no. 5 and no. 8 ?

hahaha...no!!!

 

What's no.1 studying about ?

form2 things?

 

Is no. 4 single ?

No...!

 

Say something about no. 6

She’s me dear dear ^^

 

*~*~*End of 1st tag*~*~*

 

Second tag..

 

 

~People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

~Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.

~Continue this game by sending it to other people.

 

[[ * PART 1 * ]]

 

Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?

No..

 

Describe yourself in one word.

???..

 

If you are left with a guy whom you really hate on earth. will you marry him?

nope... single would be much better...

 

How would you feel if your friends backstab you?

OH, i've tried that before...angry!!!

 

Does it feel good to love?

hmmm...nt really

 

God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, If you love someone special what will you say to that person?

live happily and forget me...

 

What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??

nothing...

 

Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?

Secret..^^

 

What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?

Jealousy is a childish thing.. yea~

 

What can you say about playboys/playgirls?

-C-R-A-Z-Y-

 

 

[[ * PART 2 * ]]

 

Best place to cry?

on my bed>.<

 

Who is the five special people you love the most?

My family...and some others???

 

Tell us your dream last night?

i dreamed that I ate hong kong’s ‘bo lor bau’...haha…

 

Ever hated someone so bad?

of course!!!

 

How many bf/gf u have before??

secret...>.<

 

The last person you hangout with?

primary friend...

 

Went to the movies with?

primary friend...

 

Talked on the cell phone with?

'Someone'...

 

You yelled at?

'someone'

 

In the last week have you..kissed someone?

nope...

 

Danced crazy?

i think so yes?

 

Think of the last time that a person angry at u..where? when?

Not sure

 

If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?

rewind everything and back to the pass...yeap!!!

 

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?

Japan...

 

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?

no...

 

Are you old fashioned?

No way...

 

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?

keep it as a secret...

 

What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?

my friends...my family...

 

5 Facts About Me:

 

I can be a little dumb sometimes...

 

I love my friends...

 

I'm crazy...

 

I'm smart-less..

 

I'm small gas...

 

 

 

4 things that scares me:

 

something

 

something

 

something

 

something

 

 

8 Songs Playing in My Head Lately:

 

Finally

 

I'm yours

 

Love song

 

Better in time

 

Disturbia

 

I never had a dream come true

 

All or nothing

 

Bubbly

 

7 Words/Things I Always Use:

 

lol

 

hahaha

 

damn

 

whatever

 

haiz

 

lmao

 

tag to:

1) Anlynn

2) you

3) you

4) you

5) You

 

*~*~*End of Second Tag*~*~*

 

Now is my third tag..

 

 

Tag Rules:

1. The rules of the game must be posted at the beginning.

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

 

 

Time: 11:21 p.m.

Name: Tan An Drea

Sisters: Two

Brothers: One

Shoe Size: 7? 8?

Height: 157cm

Where do you live: Kepong

Favourite Drink: hmm…soft drinks?

Favourite Food: Western

 

 

Have you ever…

Been on a plane: yes ==”

Swam in the ocean: no

Slept in school: Yeap

Broken someone's heart: No Idea

Fell of your chair: Yes I guess

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: no

saved emails : No

Chicken pox: silliy ques, Yes…

Sore Throat: Of course

Broken nose: hahaha…nope

Whats your room like: like a bedroom

Whats right beside you: house phone

 

Whats the last thing you ate: Food

Do you believe in love at first sight: yes

Last made you smile: just now

You last yelled at: my cousin?

Today did you talk to someone you like: yes, my family

Kissed anyone: you

Get sick: yes

Talked to an ex: No

Miss someone: you

Best feeling in the world: hmmm…

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: yeap, a teddy bear

What's under your bed: you…XD

 

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: yes, you

Q: Do you have any siblings: D-U-H

Q: Do you want children: I’m still young

Q: Do you smile often: yeap

 Q:Do you like your hand-writing: nope, I hate it.

Q: Are your toenails painted: No

Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: my sis

Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: black&white

Q: What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday: no idea

Q: I can't wait till: Thursday. 27-11-08

Q: When did you cry last: just…

Q: Are you a friendly person: what do you think then?

Q: Do you have any pets: ya, hamster(now)

Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: somewhere

Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: my mummy…my daddy…XD 

Q: Do you sleep with the TV on?: No

Q: What are you doing right now? : doing this thing

Q: Have you ever crawled through a window?: No

Q: Can you handle the truth?: Maybe

Q: Are you closer to your mother or father?: two…

Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of?: someone

Q: How many people can you say you've really loved?: 1 (which is ‘him’)

Q: Do you eat healthy?: Yea… I guess

Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yeap

Q:How often do you go to church? : never

Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: no body…

Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: not sure

Q: Are you confident?: yes

Q: 5 things I was doing 10 years ago: trying to say papa, mama… trying to walk… crying…eating…

Q: 5 snacks I enjoy: dun noe…

Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: donate 10% to a temple, old folks home, orphanage, and people who needs money right now…^^

Q: 5 of my bad habits: Secret…^^

Q: 5 places I have lived in: my house, hotel room( dont think negatively), friend’s hse, grand mom’s hse, and cousin’s hse…

Q: 5 jobs I've had: none…

 

Tag 5 people:

1) Anlynn

2) you 

3) you

4) you

5) You

 

*~*~*End of third tag*~*~*

 

 



p/s: i love you

No comments: