Thursday, November 27, 2008

realize~

I realized, if we were to pay a little attention to something we have not done previously, we might make a big difference in life. A little change can make a big difference. One of Colbie Caillat's song, Realize, just play through my head. I somewhat find that song rather meaningful right now, the lyrics.

~Take time to realize,
That your warmth is. Crashing down on in.
Take time to realize,
That I am on your side
Didn't I, Didn't I tell you.
But I can't spell it out for you,
No it's never gonna be that simple
No I cant spell it out for you ~

When we are trying to tell a special someone how we felt for them, its always very difficult. We always hope they know what are we thinking but the fact is, they do not. When we finally collected enough guts to express everything out to them, words just bring you down. Nothing will be able to escape your mouth as easy as you think.

~If you just realize what I just realized,
Then we'd be perfect for each other
and will never find another
Just realized what I just realized
we'd never have to wonder if
we missed out on each other now.~

If two person who knows what each other are thinking could make a perfect match and they just have to realize it. The barrier between two same hearts can be removed if they were truly, deeply agreeing with a same request about what they realized and stand solid about their decision to dedicate their lives to each other. And when the barrier is removed, they will spend eternity with each other for they know that, there will be no "others" in their lives.

~It's not always the same
no it's never the same
if you don't feel it to.
If you meet me half way
If you would meet me half way
It could be the same for you.~

But when we realized our special someone isn't feeling what we are feeling anymore, it will be torture for both of them. Nothing will remain the same if feelings for each other changed in a relationship. By realizing, happiness can turn to disappointment.

Take a little time out from everything. Start to pay attention at little things beside you, who knows, you might realize something that will change your life.

Cherish it, and you will be happy for life;
Ignore it, and you will regret it for life.


p/s: i love you

No comments: