Friday, November 28, 2008

nang and dang~

Just in case you have no idea what this NANG and DANG business is about, i'm gonna tell you all today.

NANG is usually a compliment for a good post while DANG is opposite. But the is not the case nowadays. And I shall tell you why.

When I NANG, it's because your post is good.
One of the most common reason why a post is 
NANGedNANGing is really about standard sometimes.

When I NANG, it's because you did not self-NANG.
Self-
NANG is an act where you NANG your own post which is something I dislike.

When I NANG, it's because I'm being friendly.
Innit is a place where we make friends.

Now, for the 
DANGing part.

When I DANG, it's because you self-NANGed.
Like I said, pathetic self-
NANGers.

When I DANG, it's not because your post sucks.
Nobody's post deserves to be called "lousy". Everyone has something in them.

When I DANG, it's not because I hate you.
Let's make it right, I don't DANG because of hate.

When I DANG, we can still be friends.
I repeat, DANG is not about hate.

When I DANG, it's fine if you DANG me in return.
I don't mind. Seriously. That's what everyone does.

Well, some may find this 
DANGing and NANGing thingy stupid. But for me, it's just a passion. Hate me? Go on.


p/s: i love you

No comments: